What is Website design?
- A website is a collection of web pages that display images, contents, and videos.
- The website is the set of data and information about the specific subject./li>
- There are many types of websites like School Website, eCommerce Website, Hospital Website, Shops Website, Personal and Business Website, etc.
- HTML use to create the structure of the website, and CSS is used for the styling of the web page.
There are mainly two types of websites.
- Static Website
- Dynamic Website
What is Static Website
- It is the basic type of website. We cannot change the data dynamically.
- It can change the data only website designer.
- It is the cheapest price website than the dynamic website
- A Static Website contains one or more pages requirement of the client.
- We provide a static website in with the best price.
What is Dynamic Website
- It is the advance type of website. We can change the data dynamically.
- It has many features like insert data , update data, image change etc.
- It is the highest price website than the static website
- You can create one or more pages in dynamic Website.
- We provide a dynamic website in with the best price.
How to learn Web designing for beginners
- HTML is the Hypertext Markup Language.
- It is the foundation of the web page. The web page is the collection of HTML codes.
- HTML is used to make the structure of the web page.
- There are many tags present in HTML.
- There are 6 Headings in HTML from h1 to h6.
- There is the basic structure of the web page.
- HTML is an important role play on the website; without HTML we cannot creates a website.
- All website is made of the HTML codes.
- All paragraph is written in the paragraph tag.
- CSS stands for cascading stylesheet. It is used for the styling of the web page.
- We includes the external CSS in the head section of HTML
- Its purpose is only for styling so that our website looking so great, attractive look, and liked by users
- PHP is a server-side scripting language. which outputs on the server. It is not a client-side scripting language.
- It is used to make a dynamic website and MySQL is the database where stores the data from the user input.
- We collect information from the database where data is store.